Grow Your Business Online & Get a Competitive Edge
A Proven Solution for Creating Your Total Online Presence and Taking Your Business to the Next Level
If the pace of change of marketing online seems to be moving faster than you can keep up, you’re not alone.
And yet, a recent survey by the folks at ComScore suggests that more and more, as high as 92%, consumers and businesses in the market for products, services or solutions turn online first to source, find and engage even local businesses.
So, if you’re not focused on creating a total web presence, one that gives you a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace, your business won’t survive long in the marketing world as we know it today.
Here’s the thing though, online marketing isn’t really that complicated. In fact, the fundamentals of gaining know, like and trust using online tools are essentially the same offline as they are online. Download free eBook on Total Online Presence.)
You have most of the answers you need to compete online, you’re simply lacking a systematic approach to building the foundational elements that will allow your business to thrive.
And that’s where I think we can help.
The most important element of marketing and particularly online marketing is a system.
For over 20 years now Duct Tape Marketing been helping business owners like you gain the clarity, confidence and control that comes with installing a marketing system and that includes leading the charge to bring small businesses into the online space.
Business owners and marketers have been bombarded over the last few years with the online idea or tool of the week. It’s no wonder it all seems so complicated and convoluted, when in fact, it’s really not that hard to understand at all . . .
- If you approach your online presence logically and practically
- If you build a simple foundation based on proven customer generating techniques
- If you know the precise order you must work in order to be most profitable
- If you understand how to create content that generates the most traffic
- If you know how to turn social media participation into sales
- If you know how to capture permission to market to every website visitor
- If you can quickly gauge the effectiveness of every move you make
In other words – if you build a Total Online Presence
That’s why the Total Online Presence Program was created so that every small business owner could learn the best way to tap into the incredible power of online marketing and master the strategies, tactics and tools required to build the most complete approach to online marketing.
The Total Online Presence Program contains eight live webinar sessions with Rosie Taylor, CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) delivering the latest content from best selling author and creator of Duct Tape Marketing, John Jantsch.
Unlimited access to an online portal containing archives from each session as well as video tutorials for many of the action items presented in the live sessions, resource and tool recommendations, case studies, audio and written training from topical guest experts, checklists and further reading on each topic.
Here’s what’s contained in the Program
Introductory Coaching Session: A review of everyone’s current online presence and some initial recommendations for sessions to focus on. This session will give everyone a chance to prioritize tasks and get the most results out of the program. We will introduce you to some of the content from Session 1 so you can get a head start on this rich information.
Session 1 – Content Platform - So much of what happens online revolves around content. It’s how you get found, why people pay attention and how you start to exchange value. Without a content platform to build from a great deal of effort in other stages will be wasted.
In this session we’ll cover the foundation of your online presence by diving into:
- How to create a customer listening station
- How to monitor your competitors and quickly analyze any website
- How to turn your blog into your most valuable asset
- How to find the perfect keywords for your content topics
- How to build an editorial calendar and manage content
- How to effectively capture leads from web visitors
- How to amplify, share and curate the best content
Session 2 - Organic SEO - Having someone type a search phrase that is key to your business and finding a blog post or page from your site on page one of the results is the ultimate payoff and, long-term, may be the difference between success and failure.
In this segment we’ll cover how to get listed and ranked highly in the search engines including:
- Advanced tips and tricks for mining better keywords
- The most important elements of your web site in SEO terms
- How to research your competitors and understand how to outrank them
- How to acquire the all important links back to your site
- The simple secrets to dominating local search
- The latest tools used to analyze any web site
Session 4 – Email Marketing - An engaged email list, eager to hear from you, is the most valuable asset your can build. 1000 responsive email followers trumps 25,000 Twitter followers every day when it comes to actually promoting the things that make your money.
In this segment we’ll go deep into the essential tasks and techniques of email marketing including:
- How to choose the right Email Service Provider
- How to use autoresponders for automated follow-up
- How to use social media to help build your email list
- The secret to getting your email opened
- The best way to capture the greatest amount of email leads
- How to automate the process of creating an email newsletter
Session 4 – Social Media Marketing - The first step is to understand how your current customers are using social media and how you can use social media to somehow serve them better. If you do that, you’ll get immediate value.
In this segment we’ll integrate the increasingly important elements of social media including:
- How to adopt a social media strategy that’s proven to succeed
- How to let your customers tell you exactly what they need
- Best practices for getting the most from Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- How to get the most from the ratings and review sites
- How to automate most every aspect of social media
Session 5 – Online Advertising - Many people waste advertising and then conclude it doesn’t work. Pay per click advertising can be very effective when done right. Platforms like Google AdWords allows you to test your thinking a dollar at a time.
In this segment, we’ll cover the ins and outs of online advertising including:
- How to set up your first AdWords campaign
- How to use online advertising to test offline messages
- How to get the most while spending the least
- How to know exactly which ads are brining you’re the most
- How to use landing pages to make every ad pay
- How to use online advertising to drive people offline to meet with you
- How to quadruple the impact of your ads
- How to best use targeted Facebook ads
Session 6 – Mobile and Analytics - Mobile is more of a behavior than a tool. The first step is to analyze what behaviors your customers are exhibiting before you dive into or dismiss Foursquare or text messaging.
Like many stage-based processes there is a cyclical aspect as well. For some, creating benchmarks and key performance indicators is really the first step. So, if you’re one of those folks you can start here, because no matter where you are in the process this stage will always evolve.
In this segment we’ll cover mobile tools and the basics of analytics including:
- How to make your web site mobile friendly
- 5 unique ways to use text messaging to grow your business
- How to easily customize Google Analytics to get the data you need
- How to create high payoff conversion funnels
- The best way to test every element of your website
- The latest campaign and conversion automation tools
Follow up Session at 30 Days– A live coaching call to review progress and identify ways to keep the momentum going.
In addition to all the modules and training once you complete your eight session training course you also get:
- 30 days of unlimited email support between the course end and the follow up call
- A complete custom web site analysis
- Access to a free monthly live Q&A session (More sessions are available as a subscription)
- Frequent near real time updates as online tactics change
- Unlimited access to the online portal to build your presence and train your team
So, how much is your investment in the Total Online Presence Program?
Since we are still in our official launch, we are offering a special one-time only price of $1,197.
After the introductory sessions, the price will go up to a regular price of $1,497. Attendees will also be eligible for special alumni pricing on our other online marketing programs.
You have to be completely satisfied or you don’t pay a thing.